This is a variation from something my great grandmother used to make as a kid (minus the full fat sour cream, plus dill). I remember like it was yesterday tossing all the contents in an empty (clean) cool whip container and then eating the whole thing 🙂
Servings: ONE <—seriously, eat the entire batch! I dare you 🙂
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks OR sliced thinly
- 1/2 of a large sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp white balsamic vinaigrette (or use white wine or just plain white vinegar but balsamic is the best)
- 1/2 tsp dried dill or 2 tsp fresh
- salt & pepper, to taste
Chop peel and chop cucumber and onion.
Toss everything in a bowl.
Eat the ENTIRE batch 🙂 Yes, the whole thing!
Fat: 0.6 grams
Carbs: 21.9 grams
Protein: 11.1 grams